If you forgot a password to your account, no problem. You can easily reset it. Here are the 5 steps you need to follow to reset your password.
- Go to: Login Page
- Click: Lost Your Password?
- Enter the email address you used to create the account.
- Check your email inbox, and click the link in the email you received to reset your password.
- Enter a new password twice, and you will be redirected to your account.
Note: If you don't receive the reset email, check the spam folder of your inbox. If the reset email isn't there, try adding email@example.com to your address book and then resending the password reset email.
Step 1. Got to a login page and click "Lost your password?"
Step 2. Here you need to enter the email address that you used when signed up for the Covcell's account.
Step 3. Our system will show you a message that the email is sent to your inbox.
Step. 4 You should receive a message in your email inbox, it will include a link. Click on this link.
" Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account:
Username: [here will be a link to your email]..."
Step.5 Now you can choose a new password.
That's it. You will be redirected to your account, and you can continue learning.
NOT RECEIVING THE PASSWORD RESET EMAIL?
- Check your junk/spam folders.
- Check you entered the correct username/email address for your Covcell account.
RESET LINK NOT WORKING?
- Try the above steps again.
- From the email, open the password reset link in a different browser, or a private/incognito window.