Yes, definitely. Don’t waste your hard-earned money on an online HSE (high school equivalency) Diploma. The GED, HiSET, and TASC exams are just not available online, nor is the high school equivalency diploma, and it is easy for employers or colleges to check whether you hold a GED, HiSET, or TASC “diploma” that was issued online.

The most effective way to earn your TASC, GED, or HiSET credential is to just sign up for preparation classes in your city, or to sign up for an online preparation course.

  • Find GED, TASC, or HiSET classes near you:

  • Read about online GED/HiSET/TASC classes:

Remember that, to take the GED, TASC, or HiSET exam, you must come to a designated testing site.

  • Find a GED, HiSET, or TASC testing center